Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

Be Patient, Dear One

Dear Paris,
I know you're the most beautiful city in the world, with your views, with your Eiffel, with your everything. I got so many people saying it. At first, i couldn't believe what they say. About you, about your breathtaking beauty. Until you took someone i love the most. I don't know what's on his mind. I just can't stop thinking about the seconds he told me. I was on canteen with him yesterday. I ordered meatballs. I laughed so hard with him yesterday. I smiled a lot. Until, he said to me, "is it okay if we're still in a relationship, but i'm not here?" I was so confuse about what did he say.
"So, you mean we're going through Long Distance Relationship? where are you going?"
"I'm going home."
"Home? what home? here's your home."
"What's the definition of home you got on your mind?"
"My parent's house?"
"For me, a home is wherever my mom is."
"But, your mom's in France."
"Yea..."

Dear Paris,
I know you'll love him like i do. Just remember what i said, take a very good good care of him. and when the time's right, i'll go. to you, to him.

Sincelery,
your admirer

I was chatting with one of my friend last Saturday, until he asked me to take a look at his friend's twitter account. I don't know why, i think this letter is so sweet :> i have no idea whether it's a true story or not, but i think her boyfriend is about to live in Paris. But still, this letter is sweeeett... I know, letting go someone you love is the hardest thing to do. after i write the previous sentence, suddenly Adele's Someone Like You crosses my mind-__- well, i got no talent for writing down about love stuffs. so i think, that's all for this scheduled post._. *i know, anti-climax* 

xoxo danika xoxo

1 komentar:

  1. so sad :( but i love the idea a home is wherever my mom is

    BalasHapus

say everything you think after read my post :) freedom to say!