Minggu, 02 Januari 2011

Happy 13th Birthday, Danika

Heyyyyy folksssss!!! I am now officially 13 years old! How cool is that? Haha. At least, my friends won’t call me “bocah kecil, anak kecil” ya, cause I’m the youngest from all of my classmates. Actually, the second youngest. Hehe. But still, my friends keep call me “little girl”. Zz. Soo, today when I woke up. I got 8 text messages from my friends who saying “happy birthday” the first one is Nilna. Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILNA!! She got the same date of birth with meee!! She texted me at 12:01 AM. Then, my ‘photography’ friend, Alwan. Then my best of the bestfriend ever!! Khansaaaa!!  Those are the first three people :D.

Okay, jadi, ini kegiatanku dari pagi sampe sekarang
Pagi à aku bangun, terus balesin SMS, terus aku shalat dan Karate
Pulang Karate à Mandi dan langsung ke Jogja
Di Jogja à ke PH dan makan bersama teman2 :D
Habis dari PH à pulang dan nraktir my cousins
Habis traktir à siap2 buat besok
Habis itu à ONLINE!! And I got more than 100 friends who said “happy Birthday” gossh im so happy and tired :p

Big Thanks to =
1.       Allah SWT, my God. Alhamdulillah I can celebrate and be happy and of course, still be alive in these 13 years. Alhamdulliah. Thanks so muchhh
2.       My Parents! For everything you’ve ever done to me that keep me being your (hopefully) lovely daughter.
3.       My BestFriends! For attending my invitation and everything!!! I love you guyssss!!
4.       My Sister! For the stones and pens :p
5.       My facebook and twitter friends! Untuk ucapannya :D
6.       My Blog’s Reader! Thanks for reading my blog!!!

I love you folks!!!!!!

to be continued :)

2 komentar:

say everything you think after read my post :) freedom to say!